Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Funnies

Bella was texting Andrew and wanted to send him a family selfie. 

She didn't like this one as it looked like her head was sideways.
This one was much better, but she didn't like the fact that only my head was in the picture.
So Rich came up with the idea in include Maggie...Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4 aka me trying to get Maggie in my lap
Take 5
Maggie takes out cameraman
Finally
Oh yeah...gotter done.

Have a great weekend!!

More Later

- A Ro

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I love all the outtakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun.....thank you for the laughs. I can't take a selfie at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha! Those are hilarious! CH laughs at me 'cause I can never figure out how to hold the camera to take a selfie!

    ReplyDelete